Monday, March 29, 2010

HPLBOE 3 Spoiled!!!

Daisy Dumbledore is absolutely awesome!!! 

Here is what slid out of the box that her owl came with. :) Below is what I unwrapped!

A lovely skein of Socks that Rock! This is my first skein from this company. I have heard of its greatness from my knit group and Daisy mentioned that she loves this yarn as well. 

An awesome knit potato chip scarf (if I am using the right term). It is soooo soft and I love the black and purple together. It is a super cute scarf that I will be wearing while it is still chilly this Spring.

Coffee goodies! Need I say more? Mmmm the coffee smells so nummy, I can't wait to brew some. An adorable felted cup cozy. Perfect for protecting my hand from heat and damp cups. And something that I have not had in awhile... chocolate covered coffee beans. I am going to be wired ;)

Look at this cute Slytherin bag! The fabric looks like snake skin hehehehehe ^_^ It is perfect to take along with me and hold miscellaneous projects/ items. 

Here is the awesome personalized zipper fob that she made as well ;) What an awesome idea!

And some delicious chocolates and biscotti. Sadly within 5 minutes of taking this picture, less than half of these items remain. My family always loves it when I get goodies in my swap packages. 

Thank you so very much Daisy!!! I love everything so very much! You spoiled me so very well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment