Well, I missed a week. Bloody me for being busy. Last week like this week just seemed to completely get away from me. I really liked having Friday off of work even if it meant working on Saturday or Sunday. I have some exciting things I am working on for my spoilee. I cannot wait until everything arrives so that I can send her kit off. :)
Friday, October 15, 2010
- Vine wood and Dragon Heartstring --> Hermione
- Walnut and Dragon Heartstring --> Belatrix
- Hawthorn and Unicorn tail hair --> Draco
- Hornbeam and Dragon Heartstring --> Viktor
- Ash and Unicorn hair --> Cedric
- Rosewood and Veela Hair --> Fleur
- Elder and Thestral Hair --> Dumbledore
- Mahogany and an unknown core --> James Potter
- Elm and Dragon Heartstring --> Lucius
- Cherry and Unicorn hair --> Mary Cattermole
- Yew and Phoenix Feather --> Tom Riddle
- Holly and Phoenix Feather --> Harry Potter
- Willow and Unicorn Hair --> Ron
Posted by Clara Clovenhoof at 3:26 PM
Friday, October 8, 2010
- Why does Harry accuse Remus Lupin of being a coward? --> because he would rather go off in the face of danger than to stay at home protecting his wife and their unborn child.
- Who is R.A.B.? --> Regulus Arcturus Black
- According to legend, what would a person become if he could assemble the Deathly Hallows?
- What is Ariana Dumbledore rumored to be? --> a squib
- What is written on Harry’s parents’ gravestone? --> The last enemy that shall be defeated is Death
- Why does Krum want to fight Xenophilius Lovegood? --> he is wearing the symbol of Grindewald
- Why does Voldemort seek the Elder Wand?
- Where did Dumbledore’s family live? --> Godric's Hollow
- Whose eye does Harry see in his magic mirror shard?
- What item does Harry steal from Gringotts? Helga's cup
- Where does Rita Skeeter get her information about Dumbledore?
- What is inside the Snitch that Dumbledore leaves Harry?
- Why does Dumbledore leave Ron a Deluminator? --> so he can find his way back to those that need him
- Why has Hermione not read The Tales of Beedle the Bard? --> she is a muggle born and did not learn those tales as a child
- What is Dumbledore’s greatest regret?
- Whose mail did Snape open?
- What form does Snape’s Patronus take? --> a doe
- Why can the Sword of Gryffindor destroy Horcruxes? --> it is forged with basilisk venom
- What name is given to wizards who help Mudbloods? --> blood traitor
- How do Harry and his friends enter the Ministry of Magic? --> by getting flushed in the loo
- Who made Harry’s wand? --> Ollivander
Posted by Clara Clovenhoof at 8:13 PM
The Lot (well, not entirely). Meggie did send me some Lindt chocolate truffles, one milk, one dark, and one white chocolate. Sadly, they did not survive to the taking of the picture a few days later. The unfortunate trio was gobbled up soon after opening due to me being hungry after a long day at work. They were absolutely delicious though! Thank you for everything!!! Below are some detail shots showing the even more amazing package.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Meggie!!!! I love every single item. I apologize for the chocolates not surviving for the picture.
Now to find someone to RAOK :) Hmmmmm...... ^_^
Posted by Clara Clovenhoof at 11:52 AM