Friday, October 8, 2010

I was recently RAOK'd by the lovely and wonderful Meggie Black....

The Lot (well, not entirely). Meggie did send me some Lindt chocolate truffles, one milk, one dark, and one white chocolate. Sadly, they did not survive to the taking of the picture a few days later. The unfortunate trio was gobbled up soon after opening due to me being hungry after a long day at work. They were absolutely delicious though! Thank you for everything!!! Below are some detail shots showing the even more amazing package.

 An adorable sock keychain with needle size holes as well as a 2" ruler!!! (I had to take this off of my keychain to photograph it beautifully since it is already traveling with me.)
 Look at the OWLS!!! Absolutely lovely and amazing stitch markers. If only I could make them larger and come to life to carry some things for the post from time to time. I can't wait to use them. I <3 stitch markers so much.
Look at the pandas of this adorable mini project holder! PANDAS!!! :) This tiny bag is so freaking sweet!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Meggie!!!! I love every single item. I apologize for the chocolates not surviving for the picture.

Now to find someone to RAOK :)  Hmmmmm...... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment