- Why does Harry accuse Remus Lupin of being a coward? --> because he would rather go off in the face of danger than to stay at home protecting his wife and their unborn child.
- Who is R.A.B.? --> Regulus Arcturus Black
- According to legend, what would a person become if he could assemble the Deathly Hallows?
- What is Ariana Dumbledore rumored to be? --> a squib
- What is written on Harry’s parents’ gravestone? --> The last enemy that shall be defeated is Death
- Why does Krum want to fight Xenophilius Lovegood? --> he is wearing the symbol of Grindewald
- Why does Voldemort seek the Elder Wand?
- Where did Dumbledore’s family live? --> Godric's Hollow
- Whose eye does Harry see in his magic mirror shard?
- What item does Harry steal from Gringotts? Helga's cup
- Where does Rita Skeeter get her information about Dumbledore?
- What is inside the Snitch that Dumbledore leaves Harry?
- Why does Dumbledore leave Ron a Deluminator? --> so he can find his way back to those that need him
- Why has Hermione not read The Tales of Beedle the Bard? --> she is a muggle born and did not learn those tales as a child
- What is Dumbledore’s greatest regret?
- Whose mail did Snape open?
- What form does Snape’s Patronus take? --> a doe
- Why can the Sword of Gryffindor destroy Horcruxes? --> it is forged with basilisk venom
- What name is given to wizards who help Mudbloods? --> blood traitor
- How do Harry and his friends enter the Ministry of Magic? --> by getting flushed in the loo
- Who made Harry’s wand? --> Ollivander
Friday, October 8, 2010
Week 4 Blogging
Posted by Clara Clovenhoof at 8:13 PM