Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
I have two awesome RAOK packages that are going to be taking flight soon. I'm not sure if Stig is going to take both packages. The recipients are at opposite ends of the country. I might have to call in some extra help from the post for these. Stay tuned for details and pictures!
Update! 3/26 - 1pm
The packages took off from the post on Tuesday. They should reach their destinations by Saturday, or Monday at the latest... hopefully.
3/26 - 5pm
I just checked status of my packages. The one heading to the west coast is still in transit. The one that headed to the east coast has landed at the city post. It should hopefully be delivered today, if not tomorrow.
The west cost package arrived as well. Those owls are really fast :) Queen Frysia's arrived and another fellow Slytherin should have a package at her doorstep as well.
I am so happy to hear that Lav DD's package also arrived. I always get nervous once the owls leave my sight. Now I know they made their deliveries safely, I can almost relax. Won't be done relaxing until they are back at the owlery though.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
d. The day of his 17th birthday
2. During all this chaos with voldemort and the Death Eaters, people still had lives to live and Ron's oldest brother, Bill decided to marry Fleur Delacour? Who were the uninvited guests at Bill and Fleur's wedding?
b. Death Eaters
3. Voldemort had seven Horcruxes hidden in different places. Six of them were hidden at the Gaunt shack, Hogwarts, a cave, inside Harry, inside his snake, Nagini and Tom Riddles Diary. Did Voldemort hide the last Horcrux inside the Malfoy's vault at Gringotts?
4. Why did the Dumbledore's move to Godric's Hollow?
a. The reason is unknown
b. They were tired of their old home.
c. The father went to Azkaban
d. It was a better place for their children to grow up
5. Harry and Hermione read a part of "Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore," written by Rita Skeeter. Then they met Dumbledore's brother Abeforth and he told them the same story, just with a few details changed. Which of the following did Aberforth and Rita Skeeter agree on about Dumbdore's past?
a. Why the Dumbledore family moved to Godric's Hollow
b. That Dumbledore was friends with Grindelwald for a while.
c. Why nobody outside the family noticed Ariana much.
d. The reason for Dumbledore's father's imprisonment in Azkaban.
6. When Harry and Hermione visit Godric's Hollow, they visit the graveyard to see Harry's parent's graves. Harry walks by a tombstone that we later learn belong to tone of "The Three Broother'. The brother buried there once owned what?
a. The ressrection stone
b. The cloak
c. The wand
d. The sword
7. The Trio finds out that Luna had been kidnapped by the Death Eaters , and that they won't give her back until they got Harry Potter. Why did they kidnap Luna?
a. Her father sided with Harry and Dumbledore
b. They though he would come to her rescue
c. She was a muggleborn
d. Her father failed as a Death Eater
8. After Voldemort killed Snape, he left the room and Harry came out from under the cloak. Snape gave Harry some of his memories all the way from when he was a child to just months before. Harry dived into the Pensieve and which of the following did he not see?
a. Dumbldore telling Snape that at some point Snape had to kill him.
b. Snape telling Lily she was a witch
c. Snape and Lily having fun in a potions class
d. Snape talking to Dumbledore on a hilltop
9. On the search of the Lost Diadem, Harry finally gets to takl to the Gray Lady. Who was the Gray Lady when she was alive?
a. She didn't remember because she had been dead for so long.
b. Rowena Ravenclaw.
c. Helena Ravenclaw.
d. A girl who was put in ravenclaw 800 years previously
10. Which of these is not one of Harry or Ron's children?
Thursday, March 12, 2009
In the midst of doing things I have lost power to my computer. Once that power came back on, my internet connection continued to stay lost. I hate it when electrical equipment refuse to cooperate with me. Try as I might... charms haven't even worked :( I guess I shall have to wait it out. No matter how much I hate to wait...
In other news...
I bumped (well more like knocked him over as I was getting up from the table) into this yummy boy in the great hall. Lucien is his name and he is a fellow Slytherin... I can't wait to track him down later. He has lovely inky black hair, silver eyes, and milky pale skin.... I'm not sure what year he is but I don't think he could be too far ahead of me. At least I hope not. Nummy nummy details to follow once I track his dreamy butt down.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- These are pics of the RAOK that was sent to Prendolyn the Weird. I found the awesome yarn at a local lys. I loved the colors and the texture. The little bag I made from cotton yarn and is the perfect size for a small project/ball of yarn. I also made the stitch holders. I did them in Gryff colors and they can be used for both crochet and knitting.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Keep on the lookout for Stig. He just might be headed your way. He took flight on Tuesday. I hope he arrives to his destination no later than Saturday. Actually, I hope he is back by Saturday. ;) I have other packages to send out as well. I will post pictures as soon as I am sure he has completed his delivery.
Fly fast Stig!
Persephone just arrived bringing me a beautiful hat and some delicious Ritter Sport chocolates (some aleady eaten when picture was taken... they are just too nummy) Here is a picture of what was sent. Persephone is completely tired. I am keeping her overnight so she will be fed and rested before returning to Hermoine.
Thanks for everything Hermoine!