Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hooray for the Malfunction of Technical and Electrical Devises

Well my life just became a bit more complicated.

In the midst of doing things I have lost power to my computer. Once that power came back on, my internet connection continued to stay lost. I hate it when electrical equipment refuse to cooperate with me. Try as I might... charms haven't even worked :( I guess I shall have to wait it out. No matter how much I hate to wait...

In other news...
I bumped (well more like knocked him over as I was getting up from the table) into this yummy boy in the great hall. Lucien is his name and he is a fellow Slytherin... I can't wait to track him down later. He has lovely inky black hair, silver eyes, and milky pale skin.... I'm not sure what year he is but I don't think he could be too far ahead of me. At least I hope not. Nummy nummy details to follow once I track his dreamy butt down.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when Muggle devices malfunction, too. :( Especially when you're in a situation where you can't use magic to fix it...

    ReplyDelete