Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why? Why? Whyyyy???


***Just when I was thinking things are going well and I am sailing through my work... I hit a wall. I just got slammed by big projects for finals. To make matters worse, we also have a good amount of normal asignments that are due as well. I'm even ::gasp:: thinking of joining a study/ homework group. I know, how unSlytherin-like of me!!! Part of me wants to blow off my work and just enjoy myself. And the other part of me knows that I will never hear the end of it from my parents if I do.
***On a positive note, I had alot of fun gathering and making the items that I just sent off to my fellow housemates. I really hope they enjoy them as much as I did making them. The owls just took flight yesterday, so I hope it reaches them before the end of the week. At the latest they should have their packages by Monday.
***Well... I can tell that this is just postponing what needs to get done. I guess I better get cracking on my assignments. Can you feel the excitement... joy

No comments:

Post a Comment