Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stig Arrived Back Home

Stig arrived back home... with a package!!! Oh my goodness! I was shocked when my little owl returned home with a package in tow. Cym sent back some amazing goodies with my little one.

This yarn is absolutely amazing! It is suuuuuuper soft. I love it. Don't worry, the lace weight is perfect and will become a beautiful shawl! I am still amazed at how soft it is. I am not sure what the other two are going to become, but the possibilities are near limitless. :) (I was just squeeing over the lace weight) lol

Yummy goodies!!! I can't wait to nom on these tomorrow while I am working on my homework.

Look at this gorgeous roving! Stig even loves it (as they totally match his colors). I can not wait to spin this. I think I am going to spin it to a fingering weight. The colors are so pretty and are not fully represented in this picture.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much!!! I love everything :D This certainly was an awesome surprise. Cym, you totally rock :D

No comments:

Post a Comment