Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 2 Homework... Transfiguration With Some Charms Thrown In :)

I will be posting my pics as I complete each Transfiguration. This is not one of my strongest classes.

My originality marker...

Bowtruckle
Yarnio Mutatio Stikio

Rememberall
Yarnio Mutatio Memoria

Golden Snitch
Yarnio Mutatius Snitchus

Hagrid's Rock Cakes (aka nummy lemon rock cakes)


1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg- well beaten
1/3 cup fine sugar
1/3 cup butter
grated lemon rind and the juice of one lemon (I used 2 or was it 3 tbsp of lemon juice since I was missing my lemon... darn nargles) I say make it to taste ^_^

The dough will be stiff and sticky. This recipe makes quite a few mini rock cakes (like I made) or a few large rock cakes. Just enough to eat while in Hagrid's hut. So if you are having a large gathering, you may want to double or even triple the recipe.

Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 10 to 15 minutes

Ingrediento Mutatio Cilicis Crustum
Decoy Detonator
Yarnio Mutatio Detonare Esca
Nose Biting Teacup
Itemio Mutatio Naso Pungente Acqua
Spectrespecs
Itemio Mutatio Bicchiere Spettro
Time Turner
Yarnio Mutatio Tornitore del Tempo

No comments:

Post a Comment