Monday, February 23, 2009

My Trip to Hogsmeade

Since this was my first time experiencing the shoppes I decided to explore. I had a lot of fun just going from building to building seeing what was in store for me for future trips. Best knowing what to expect ;)

At Honeydukes I picked up a bit of their special fudge (it’s addictive – best to be careful). I also got some chocolate frogs; unfortunately most of the cards, I already have. L Oh well. I picked up some Sugar Quills for tougher days in class… Or when I just don’t “feel” like using my brain. And just for shits and giggles I picked up some fizzing whisbees. Who doesn’t like to levitate? ;)

Gladrags Wizardwear was awesome. They have such awesome clothing. I did pick up a few things and their recipient has been secretly determined.

I popped by the post to mail my parents a few letters.

At Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop I found some cute stationery items for a few of my friends. I hope they enjoy them.


I am looking forward to my next trip now that I am better prepared as to what I can find within Hogsmeade.

No comments:

Post a Comment