1. What are your three most favorite colors?
Black, Silver and Blue
2. What are you three least favorite colors?
Pink, Yellow and Purple
3. Your favorite candy is ___Ferro Rocher__.
I also enjoy pretty much anything as long as it is milk chocolate to dark chocolate. The extremely dark cacao, I am not a fan of.
4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape?
Can’t I have all three??? ;)
5. Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Both, though more crochet lately.
6. What type of kit did you ask for?
A sock kit. It will be my first try at making socks.
7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
Has its uses, though prefer the somewhat eco acrylic which comes from recycled bottles.
8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit.
Something from my spoiler’s region
Recipes to broaden my palate
10. What are your three most favorite scents?
Midsummer’s Night (Yankee Candle), Pumpkin (Bath and Body) and Mulled Wine (Illuminations)
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
13. Do you really need more stitch markers?
I love the closing stitch markers that I can use for Crochet as well as knitting. I don’t have any round knitting stitch markers yet.
14. Dpns, circular, or straight?
Circular or straight. Have yet to experience the horror… err… I mean joy, yeah… joy of double points.
15. What yarn makes you squee?
Haven’t actually had yarn make me squee, but I do squee when I go to my beloved LYS Loopy Yarn or Nina. The stores as well as the owners rock.
16. Favorite HP Movie?
Waiting until all are released to make a decision. Which I guess will be quite awhile...
17. Favorite HP character?
Snape, Draco, Lucius
18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor?
I don’t remember but I would like to get my hands on a few of the nominees.
19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
Other than the fact that I would have probably been disowned if I had been sorted into any other house…