Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OWL POST!!! SQUEE :D

I was out of town when an adorable owl showed up at home. Thank goodness my mom was nice enough to take him in and look after him while he warmed up before making his way back to Agatha. I am so happy that the little owl missed out on our horrible snowfall that started last night. :( We really don't need more snow.


What I unpacked from the adorable box :)

As I began to rip off carefully remove the tissue paper look at what I found...



Two nummy pumpkin pie candles. Mmmmm my favorite :) Two adorable post it pads of paper. And look at the lovely Wanderer earrings!!! I love them and am wearing the round pair right now :D


An absolutely adorable bag! I love the way it looks and it really is so very roomy; perfect for toting my other kit and knitting items.

Nummy nummy nummies :) Snickers, Ferrero (squee) and nutella :) Nuts galore! Unfortunately the Ferrero is already gone but they were just so good ;)

Rounding out my kit is... some lovely red and black Galway worsted wool. Hat and fingerless mittens patterns from my Ravelry favorites. And a Brittany hook!!! SQUEE :) oh how I love them so much!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much Agatha! I love everything so much :)
I think I am going to get cracking on those patterns soon because it is getting quite cold and very snowy here.

You are totally awesome and thank you again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment