Monday, July 12, 2010

Activity 1 - list of things about me



  • Knit or crochet or both? I knit and crochet. Right now I have been knitting more, but I enjoy doing both.
  • Brands you would like to try but don't have easy access to: I love smaller independent dyers with interesting colorways. Wolmeise is something I would love to eventually get my hands on. 
  • Favorite fibers/least favorite fibers: Favorite: Wool, silk, bamboo, cotton - Least Favorite: Acrylic - I found out I am allergic to it, my skin breaks out in hives. 
  • Favorite colors/least favorite colors: Favorite: Black, green, grey, red, blue, rich hues - Least: yellow, pink, orange, white, pastels
  • Yarn weight preferences: Fingering or worsted
  • Favorite projects: socks from the top down, fingerless gloves, hats, amigurumi, and other things worked in the round ;)
  • Favorite gadgets: My computer, Blackberry, stitch markers, project bags, organizers, tarot deck, runes
  • Favorite designers: Ysolda Teague
  • Salty or Sweet or...? Both
  • Tea or Coffee or...? Neither
  • Allergies: Acrylic, Angora bunnies, peaches, potent cinnamon or mint flavored things
  • Other things you like, i.e., buttons, pens, fabric, stitch markers, etc.: I love all of those things along with note pads, darning needles
  • Currently Craving: Blue Moon ice cream (mainly cream with a hint of anise and it is heaven), more hours in the day and the energy to accomplish everything.
  • Where you might have wish lists (Loopy Ewe, Amazon, Etsy): I have lists at all of those, and they can be found on my sidebar
  • Measurements (feet for socks, wrists, head circumference): 64 sts on 2.75mm cuff for socks - 9" length of foot from toe to heel, 22" head circ, 7.5" wrist
I also have a lot of info in my side bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment