Monday, July 12, 2010

True Blood Episode 4

Oh this week was way better than the previous episode. The best part that my friends and I enjoy are the totally quotable lines in the script. For example: "Some days I think that boy's cheese done slid off his cracker." and "I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it." And Eric's dream sequence was awesome! He is fantastic and I totally love him in the book series. Based upon the preview, next week looks like it will be completely action packed. It also seems like Tara has gotten mixed up in a right mess.

Earlier on Sunday, my friend steeked her first sweater. She loves the color pink so I made her some pink cupcakes. They have a hint of strawberry which turned the batter pink and I also colored the frosting to be pink. They were quite nummy and are now one of my favorites. Next time I think I might try to make some orange ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment