Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bah! Where Has The Time Gone?

Okay... so not much is new. My computer is still broken and I am still using my previous one. I am closing out another week at work and right now I just  feel drained. I think it is due to an overabundance of information in my training and minimal first hand experience to go off of and put what has been taught to use. I just really don't want to be confused and not knowing what to say/do during my first few weeks/months of actually working my job.

The hours are fine but with the additional 3 hours of time on the road and waking up at 5 am to leave by 6 really takes a toll. I am really looking forward to being able to (I hope) move in closer to my job so my commute and gas money is lessened.

Well... off to study for my second assessment test which is tomorrow. I really hope I do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment