Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HSKS12 Week 1

My answers to help you out...
1. I knit, crochet, sew, make costumes, dye, and drop spin (some year I will have a wheel)
2. July
3. USA here
4. That's not me.
5. I have been in 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and now 12... wow that's 6 times around
6. I have a large stash, but have not put it up... ahhh one of these days I will do that.
7. I knit and crochet
8. Black, black, and more black
9. Autumn is my favorite season and of course Halloween is my favorite Holiday!
10. Merino wool or alpaca


Who I found...
1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
Quietus - makes her costumes as well
2. Someone who was born in the same month as you.
Wisty
3. Someone from a different country.
Hermione - soon to be ex- Italy and resident of Germany
4. A new HSKS Family member.
Acromantula
5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
Emma Wigworthy
6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!
Megaera Black
7. Someone who both knits and crochets.
Emma Diggory
8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Selana - black
9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you.
Morgianna Defeufaucon - Halloween
10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you.
Fleur - Alpaca and mmmmmMalabrigo ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment