Saturday, September 11, 2010

SQUEEE!!!

This weekend is going to be "fabulous"!!! Today (Saturday) I am going to Wisconsin Sheep and Wool. Which is packed with lovely vendors... and sheep! I so want to smuggle a little fluffy sheep out of there. And in excess of the sheep and fibery goodness... there is an afterparty with food, drinks, and prizes! YAY!!!! I am in heaven!

Tomorrow is the finale of True Blood, so if you have been checking my blog you will have seen some of the yummy delights that I have made for the episodes. (I do still have more to upload. I have been taking pics but failed at posting.) Anyways Yay for that!

Monday starts HSKS12! Yours truely is heading up Draco's Pure Bloods and Dark Arts group. One of 4 groups within the swap and based upon the last book since Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows comes out during the swap or around the swap end (sorry I don't have my calendar handy at the moment.)

Anywho, stay tuned for my mass pic uploads. Yes, I will be uploading. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment