Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HSKS8 - Another Week

Oh my... it is only Tuesday and I am already ready for the week to be through with. I have been sleeping, unfortunately I have not been sleeping well so I feel constantly tired. I saw HBP on Saturday night and loved it! I am going to see it again tomorrow with a friend sporting my Slytherin gear again.

I was supposed to head out to the horse farm today, but my aunt wasn't feeling well so I picked her up. I will proabably head out to the horse farm on Thursday.

Oh and Monday was the beginining of my next class: Leadership and Ethics in Management. So for the next five weeks, I get to do that. I am so ready to be done with this degree. Online classes are much more difficult and not near as fun as on campus courses.

I have over half of my squares to finish sewing in ends on. They are coming along, just slowly... grr the clock is counting down to July 31. On a good note, I finished the baby blanket. I am still going to make a baby hat or something as well. Oooh and I found out I can still knit and purl, so now I just have to master working with DPN when my knitpicks shipment comes in.

I have stuff gathered and incoming for my spoilee, I also have a few things to finish. So many things to do, so little time to do it. I am working on making task lists, since I am the master of lists lol

Off to work on something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment