Thursday, July 9, 2009

This Week...

I sent out three packages to fellow campers earlier this week and they should all be delivered this week. Is it just me, or are the camp owls really snails? lol Perhaps I should have just set the packages on their beds. Oh well I didn't want anyone other than the packages' intended owners to get a hold of them.

This camp just gets more and more amazing. I found an equestrian area with a ring, stables, and lots of horses. While they might be muggle and not magical, that doesn't make them any less fun. I spent a good amount of time with them on Monday and I am going back out there soon. And there is a yummy... what's the word... ranch hand... stable boy... anyways he works at the stables and his name is Dragoslav.

Speaking of yummyness. I saw our DADA counselor stalking about the grounds the other night. I didn't dare make myself known, instead I just watched in awe as he walked about.

Anyways... off to go check on others before I head out to visit the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment